Coaching and Facilitation Skills
Through my 17yr corporate HR and Leadership Development career and in particular in working directly with senior leaders I have gathered a huge amount of experience and tools and techniques. I am pleased to be able to support other coaches to develop their coaching skills along their CPD and learning journey. I work to support coaches who wish to:
- Have a safe space to be coached to develop themselves to be at their best.
- Deepen their own coaching skills to mastery and professionalism to provide the best service to their clients.
- Progress their coaching and facilitation businesses either with direct clients, in an associate capacity or with a mix of the two.
- Mentor coaching to support the ACC or PCC credentialing process with the ICF
We have a number of coaching programme options and duration varies from 3, 6, 9, 12 or 18 months, each programme includes:
- A mix of face to face or virtual coaching sessions.
- Short calls in between sessions to share successes, quick wins or particular challenges.
Coaching Skills Programme
I also work with organisations who want to embed coaching skills into their culture. My coaching skills programme provides people with the key tools to have better conversations with teams, peers, leaders and key stakeholders, as well as developing themselves as leaders. The programme includes topics such as:
- Impactful questions.
- Active listening.
- Withholding judgment.
- Enquiry rather than telling (and understanding the benefits and differences).
- Practising coaching and obtaining feedback.
- Direct communication.
- Coaching presence.
- The art of great conversations.
The programme is designed for Managers, Leaders, Internal coaches and those new to coaching.
Mastering Virtual Facilitation programme
Ideal for coaches or facilitators who wish to run virtual coaching sessions. Having successfully facilitated numerous online sessions over many years, as well as leading a team of virtual facilitators I can help you accelerate your presence in facilitating online sessions.
This 6 session coaching programme is designed for facilitators who:
- Want to take the anxieties out of delivering virtually, and gain a sense of enjoyment from it as part of their business.
- Want to feel confident and authentic in virtual facilitation.
- Want to feel equipped to facilitate groups in a virtual setting.
- Would like to practice in a safe space.
- Would like tips and tricks from an experienced virtual coach and facilitator who has already learnt what works and doesn’t work!
- Want a sounding board virtually so they feel supported.
- Would like feedback on their current facilitation style virtually.
- Want to learn tips and tricks to get the most from their group.
The following are typical outputs from a Virtual Facilitator Coaching programme:
- Accelerate your own readiness to run sessions virtually.
- Good understanding of the use of the technologies used within key platforms such as WebEx and Zoom.
- The ability to differentiate and choose between webinars and virtual classroom delivery.
- Good knowledge of best practice VC facilitator capabilities.
- An opportunity to practice the capabilities and receive feedback with the intention of enhancing your performance.
- Increased self-awareness and authenticity in the virtual arena creating more impactful and engaging sessions for the audience.
To arrange your initial no obligation consultation.
What our clients have to say:
Jackie has been invaluable in enabling me to quickly learn the art of running effective webinars and online learning and be more visible in my business. Her expertise in online learning & facilitator training saved me time, reduced stress and limited the mistakes in my live webinars, so that I could create strong content from the start. She knew how to bring out the best in me, bringing structure with flexibility, and checking what I needed at each stage through the process. She is naturally encouraging and supportive in her coaching style, as well as being honest about the next challenge or stretch, always seeing how she could help me there. Becoming more visible in my business was and is an emotional process, and she took time to help me explore and manage this aspect. I would not have such saleable content if I had not invested in the coaching and training with Jackie. I highly recommend her. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed working with you and look forward to more. Thank you Jackie!”
Caroline Burr, Founder, Your Relationship Coach (Coaching Skills)
Jackie led LHH's excellent 'Coach the Coach' ICF-accredited course that I recently completed. Jackie is a consummate professional with some of the best facilitation and coaching skills I have had the pleasure to work with. She successfully created a safe, flexible and constructive environment for me and my colleagues to practise, trial and take risks as we developed our coaching skills over 4 months. Thank you Jackie for delivering such a wonderful course.
Gareth Williams, Executive Coach and Experienced Human Resource Director
I began working with Jackie during a stressful time in my life which had resulted in me transitioning jobs. I specifically approached her due to her Professional ICF Coaching qualification and experience. She is kind, patient and supportive, allowing me to explore my situation and gain a deeper understanding of myself. She is also extremely perceptive and insightful, both challenging me and re-framing my thoughts when appropriate. Jackie supports me with a huge amount of respect, openness and honesty, which helps me to move forward with every individual session we have. I have learnt a lot about myself and about good coaching from working with Jackie. Whilst I know that I own my problems, I'm just glad to know that she is there to support me in moving forward when I need her.
Christine Thompson, Agile Coach
I have worked with Jackie over the last 7 months. I found Jackie to be helpful, insightful and easy to talk to. I would happily recommend Jackie's services.
Emma Lawrence, Starfish Accounting
I really enjoyed working with Jackie and found her approach to beboth inspiring and down to earth all at the same time; not an easybalance to strike. It took me to places that I didn't know I wanted to go to, but once I got there I realised I did!
Tim Hall, Lead Asset Partner, Silva Homes
I was coached by Jackie over a period of several months albeit only a handful of sessions. Her insights and guidance was greatly rewarding in gaining a better understanding of the complexities and dynamics of the modern working world, and how to understand and engage with them. I found myself wanting to find out more and improve my general work life balance more and become much better at dealing with the the workplace and its people and its affects in a far more positive way. Jackie is extremely good at coaching and it was well worth the time and homework required to get a better/deeper understanding of me in the workplace.
Alan Osborne, Enterprise Platform Architect, Altius Group